While PHCA does not endorse individual candidates, we do attempt to keep you informed about deadlines and forums involving all candidates for races relevant to Piedmont Heights. We'll keep this page updated as we learn about new forums, events, etc.
If you're hosting a Meet & Greet for individual candidates, we encourage you to post the information on NextDoor or your social media. PHCA is unable to promote individual Meet & Greet events.
Overview of the races and who's running: https://voteatl.org/
Download Your Sample Ballot here.
- October 4 - Last day to register to vote
- October 11 - Earliest day to mail an absentee ballot
- October 12-29 - Early voting period - vote at any location
- October 22: Deadline to request absentee ballot
- November 2: Election day - vote at your designated location only
More Events & Recordings
Atlanta Public School Forums
- September 23 (Virtual) - APS Board of Education Forum by Atlanta Charter Partner Network. More info
District 6 Forums
- Recording from 10/5/21 City Council District 6 Forum by PHCA, MLPA, and PiHi Alliance. Watch the recording.
- Recording from 9/24/21 City Council District 6 Forum by League of Women Voters. Watch the recording.
City Council At-Large Forums
- Recording from 9/24/21 from Old Fourth Ward Business Association for Atlanta Small Business Candidates Forum - At-Large Candidates. Watch the recording.
City Council President Forums
- Recording from 10/12/21 from Atlanta Press Club
- Recording from 9/28/21 City Council President Forum by TransFormation Alliance. Watch the recording.
- Recording from 9/25/21 from Old Fourth Ward Business Association for Atlanta Small Business Candidate Forum - City Council President. Watch the recording.
- October 19 (Virtual) - Mayoral Forum by Alliance of InTown Neighborhoods. More info
- October 21 (In Person & Virtual) - Mayoral Forum on Gun Violence. More info
- Recording from 10/4/21 - Mayoral forum by AJC. Watch the recording.
- Recording from 10/5/21 Mayoral Forum by Emory, League of Women Voters, and more. Watch the recording.
- Recording from 9/26/21 Atlanta Small Business Mayoral Forum by Old Fourth Ward Business Association. Watch the recording.
- Recording from 9/8/21 Mayoral Forum on Greenspace Issues. View online
- October 1 (Virtual) - Mayoral forum regarding homelessness by Partners for HOME and PAD. More info
- October 6 (Virtual) - Mayoral Forum by Beltline Rail Now. More info