June 8, 2022 Update from GDOT on the Armour Monroe Roundabout Project
- Curb and gutter installations are complete.
- Sidewalk construction is complete.
- Traffic has been shifted onto the new roundabout lane configuration.
These are the remaining Stage 3 activities for June, weather and on-site conditions permitting:
- The center island concrete work is scheduled to begin week of June 6
- Curbing will begin week of June 13
- Temporary lighting will be installed week of June 6, with the permanent light poles scheduled for installation week of June 13
- Paving and striping the lanes will be the final construction activity, tentatively at the end of June
- GDOT final acceptance of the project in early July
May 3, 2022 Update from GDOT on the Armour Monroe Roundabout Project
Estimated completion is now scheduled for early July 2022. Click the link above for more details.
February 16, 2022 Update from GDOT on the Armour-Monroe Roundabout Project
For the latest updates on the GDOT Roundabout Project at Monroe & Armour Drives, please visit their project website:
LATE APRIL 2022: Expected Completion Date
You can also contact GDOT about this project by emailing ArmourMonroeRoundabout@dot.ga.gov
(click image below to bring up full-size PDF)