NextDoor, the neighborhood app, and their new Sell for Good program, make it easier than ever for you to support Piedmont Heights. Now, you can list items and donate the proceeds to directly support your neighborhood! Let us know if you need help getting set up. It's free!
How to set up
1. Open your Nextdoor app and log into your account.
2. At the bottom, click "More."
3. Click the "+" symbol in the top right corner to list a new item for sale.
4. Select the category for the item, such as Baby & Kids, Clothing, Furniture, etc.
5. Select the photo(s) to accompany your product listing. Then click "Next."
6. Complete the listing details, including a price. At the bottom, where it says Sell for Good, click "Donate your sale proceeds."
7. Search for "Piedmont Heights" to find the Piedmont Heights Community Improvement Foundation and select it as your charitable donation of choice. Click "Confirm."
8. Connect your PayPal instructions following the instructions on the screen. Piedmont Heights will NOT have access to your PayPal account or any of your financial institutions. This step allows the buyer to pay for the item online, and the funds will be automatically donated to PHCIF via PayPal for a safe, contactless experience.
9. When your details are complete for the item you want to sell, click "Post" or "Done."
10. Best wishes as you find a buyer for your unwanted items! Feel free to share listings with Piedmont Heights so that we can promote them on social media.