1824 Piedmont Avenue NE
The Rock Spring Community was a blue-collar area of railroad workers, farmers, and teachers. It evolved into the Easton Township and later into the City of Atlanta. The Rock Spring Cemetery beside the church, on land donated by church member Daniel Liddell Plaster, has gravestones dating from 1874. This graveyard is the final resting place of some of Atlanta’s founding families, including the Cheshires, Liddells, Pharrs, and Plasters.